Monday, November 12, 2012

christmas

This Christmas i got really sad because i went over my present wish list which includes clothes,shoes, the deluxe version of take me home (one direction's new album) and a round trip ticket to Utah (for spring break.) i realized I've grown up which is one of my biggest fears. i do NOT have any toys on my wish list. then i realized something the holiday season (my favorite season) is centered around giving on Halloween we give candy to little kids Thanksgiving we share food with our family and think about everything we are grateful for and Christmas we give each other presents and our love. so to solve my problem i am adding a doll and doll accessories to my wish list so i can give them to a little girl who won't receive the presents i will. i know what i ask for will appear under the tree so i want to share that feeling of excitement with a little girl who just wanted a new doll.

so now not only am i solving my problem hoprfully im helping a little girl and her family. i hope everyone can share the giving spirit this holiday season. Becasue people really do need help.

1 comment: