Friday, June 15, 2012


okay so jelly is like my other half. she is the girl that dosen't text me everysingle day but the next day at school we talk so much our mouths hurt. she is truly my other half. she is that girl that if she were to leave me i would die. she is the girl is sit to in lunch everyday. she is the girl i tell everything too. she is the girl that i walk down the hallway with at maximum speeds and the crowd parts he is the girl who knows everything and anything about me.



aydan is the girl that amazing in so many ways the girl that i would die for. when people say bad stuff about her i am alwasy the first one to say take it back. adan is that girl that i have known since 3rd grade and just recently got close to.

marwah is the little 6th grade girl i have to stick up for the most. i dont see why though because she is amazing. i love this girl to pieces. people ask me why i hang out with her and i say its because she is awsome and because she gets me she understands me. she loves the same things i do and i hhave talked to her every single day of this vacation. i am ging to miss her in highschool.



i love my three best friend gillann, aydan, and i started out as the three amigos and when marwah was added to our circle we became the fantastic four and i love our fourth girl just like i love the rest of them.  with out these girls this school year would have sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment